Here we want to simplify the getting started of the App Crafted and inform about other things, being imprtant for Crafted. This post will be expanded with new updates for the App. Also make sure to follow us on Twitter, when You are capable of reading German.
1. Look for some trees and cut them down with the “destroy”-key. When You have got some logs:
2. Open the inventory with a tap on button in the “place”-button in the lower left. Then tap once on the logs and once in any array of the 2×2 crafting field. Then put the wooden planks into Your inventory.
3. Process 4 wooden planks into a crafting table. Therefor press the square in the lower left. The crafting table gives You the opportunity to craft more complex items in a 3×3 crafting field.
4. Place the crafting table with the “place”-button. Tap “place” another time to open the workbench. First craft some sticks there…
6. When You destroyed some stones (You need 3 cobble stones) You can craft a stone pickaxe. Every tool in Crafted works like the following: Higher grade tools (tools=pickaxe,axe,shovel,hoe,sword), can be used more times and destroy blocks speedier (sword does more damage). Gold, diamant and redstone can only be mined with iron pickaxe or higher. For Iron, and Lapis Lazuli (blue) You need an wood pickaxe or higher grade pickaxe. The black Obsidian can only be mined with diamant pickaxe.
7. For smelting You need a furnance, which has to be crafted in the crafting table. You need 8 cobblestones and leave the center free. With coal, logs, wooden planks or other things in the lower area as burning material. In the upper are You can put iron or gold ores (or cacti, logs…) to receive Ingots.
8. Now just do what You want: It is advisable to craft a door. All crafting recipes can be viewed on the upper right button. A door protects for mobs, because they and the player just can pass it, when the door is opened. Torches for light can be crafted with wooden sticks and coal. Monsters do not spawn at light. Kill animals to receive food, which can be eaten directly or cooked in the furnance.
A shear allows You to get leave blocks to place instead of getting saplings. It also works with high grass.
When You got seeds from high grass (destroy it with any tool, but not the shears), You can plant it to craft bread. Therefor craft a hoe (2 sticks, 2 other material) and plant the seeds on it. After a while it grows.
Other useful things:
Doublepress the “place”-Button to place a block in the backgrounds. You can normaly go in front of such blocks. But You can place torches and ladders on them.
Seeds are codes, which influence the world generation. Here some seeds:
- “iundco” -> You spawn in a snow biome with frozen lake (v. 1.0.1)